Your privacy is of the utmost important to WormeWoole. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that WormeWoole collects and how WormeWoole uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Verity & Co may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Your name, email address & business information when you submit a project quote request
- Your name, email address & business information when you sign on as a client
- Your name and email address when you sign-up for our email list
- Any other information that you send to WormeWoole
Using personal information
WormeWoole may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications.
Where WormeWoole discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, WormeWoole may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information and will store all the personal information you provide in a secure fashion.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This page was last updated 8/1/2017.
This website contains links to other websites. WormeWoole is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Verity & Co
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org